Freebie - Papiers Musique - CU

6 feuilles papier musique - 3600X3600 JPEG 300 dpi
Personal use and CU4CU

10 commentaires:

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

shellday a dit…

I love your work and thank you for sharing it with us. some of us just wouldn't be able to do what we do without your sharing.....thanks again
Mickey

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Graphics category today [25 Mar 05:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

scrapulette a dit…

Quelle bonne idée ces papiers-musique !
Merci beaucoup !

CM2 a dit…

These are wonderful!! Perfect for my son's GF who is a music teacher !! Thank you for this share! CM2 :-)

Lori a dit…

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Tirza a dit…

Thanks for the papers.

sue a dit…

thank you

bsilvia a dit…

Hi,
I liked your papers and I just had to include it into my favorite top 20 paper pack freebies on Digital Scrapbooking Source

Keep up the great work!
Silvia

xuxper a dit…

mince alors voila tout a fais ce que j'aurais pu chercher et le lien n'est plus valide, tant pis mais bravo quand même c'est superbe par ici.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...