Freebie - Mini Kit "Mon petit jardin fantastique"

Petit Kit offert ! 28 éléments et papiers
Tagger Size - Personal Use

24 commentaires:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 a dit…

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

orachel a dit…

Wow..I can't thank you enough both for this fabulous set of vintage fairies (some of my alltime fave bits of ephemera!) and all of your other freebies. I've subscribed to the blog..you've got a fan for life, and I promise I'll buy some goodies as soon as I'm able!!! Gorgeous gorgeous work!

I don't know if you ever take requests, but just on the chance that you're desperately looking for ideas...I'd absolutely love to see some vintage ballerinas and acrobats (like circus performers) someday.

Thank you so much, and a tremendous hug for your wonderful generosity and artistry!!!

hugs!~
orachel
orachel54 at yahoo

Bernie a dit…

looks beautiful! Thank you very much!
Bernadette x

Anonyme a dit…

What fun ! Thank you !

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, this is such a cute kit, I really LOVE the fairies! Thanks a lot for sharing

Solange a dit…

Superbe kit. merci de nous l'offrir.

deerwilderness a dit…

This is so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Jennymary a dit…

Thank you very much... I absolutely love fairies in my layouts. These are beautiful.

Lori a dit…

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

melliel a dit…

These look fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing.

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [22 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonyme a dit…

Muchas gracias por tu generosidad amiga!!son muy bellos!!!!!!abrazos!!!!!

Craftymumz Creations a dit…

Thank you very much!

heather a dit…

Fantastic. Very glad I found your blog. Ty for sharing.

Anonyme a dit…

Magnifique comme toujours ... merci merci
Orkan

thescrappywife a dit…

Superb! Thank you!

Kendra a dit…

oh I love this kit, with the beautifully illustrated Flower Fairies. thanks for sharing!

Ephémère, Qc. a dit…

C'est magnifique! Toujours aussi joli, j'adore !!!! merci beaucoup.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks a lot!!So very beautiful!!

Anonyme a dit…

TYFS this gorgeous kit, Alma

Pixia61 a dit…

Félicitations pour votre blog et votre travail!
Maintenant, je vous suivez trop.
Les oiseaux sont de fond adorable ... où avez-vous les trouver?

baisers by Pixia!! :)

Clumsinumptie a dit…

Thankyou so much for such a beautiful share. Very appreciated. xx

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! I love your blog and your work!!! :-) Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...