Freebie - QP "Communion" 2 - PU

Page rapide réalisée avec mon Lit "Communion" - ICI
Taille 1700X1700 PNG 300 DPI
Clic sur l'image pour voir en taille réelle, puis ENREGISTRER-SOUS

4 commentaires:

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [30 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

jacqueline a dit…

Very very very special for communion use.Thanks my friend.
Soon i gonna put some nice stuff of your shares on my site,with you proper link and blinkie ofcourse.
Got so much to do ,so much ideas..LOL
I'm again very sorry for the designs they stole from you,ashame this is.

grtz jacqueline

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the very pretty freebies. They are very much appreciated and I am having fun making pages for my family.
Thanks again
Jan

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! I love your blog and your work!!! :-) Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...