Freebie - Enveloppes à fleurs - CU4CU

Pour vos petits mots doux ! Enveloppes avec fleurs fraîches 
1000X1000 PNG 300 DPI - CU4CU


5 commentaires:

Fabienne a dit…

Bonjour,
Un tout grand merci pour ce très joli partage.
Bravo

Myrna a dit…

You have the most beautiful site.
Thank you for your wonderful creations.
I have used two of your pictures for cards for my 2 brothers anniversaries. my blog is http://whatwasoldisnewagain@blogspot.com if you are interested in seeing what I did with them.
Again, thank you.
Myrna

shellday a dit…

Thank you so much for your time doing these beautiful freebees. I definately do not download as many as I used to use and for sure if there is a 5 min wait. 4 shared is now taking 5 min to get to the download. maybe a new site for sharing...Maybe you were not aware of this....
Mickey

Linda a dit…

Hello and Thank you so much for these beautiful Envelopes...

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! I love your blog and your work!!! :-) Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...