Freebie - "FANTASTIC GARDEN" - Tagger Size Kit

Voici un de mes anciens petits kits Tagger Size - désormais offert en Freebie
43 Eléments et 4 Papiers pour créations personnelles !
 

5 commentaires:

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

SuperMom a dit…

Thank you very much for sharing!
I am new to digi scrapbooking and am loving it!

All your freebies have helped me get started!
I've searched the web for the freebies I can get as I get started... son I'll start buying, but for now, I'm still soaking up all the freebies!

Thanks so much! I love all your work and have downloaded most of it already.

Tami a dit…

Th♥nks for sharing!

Corrine Corbin a dit…

Thank you for the lovely kit in such soft pinks & mauves.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...