Freebie - " PRECIOUS GOLD " Tagger Size Kit

Voici un de mes anciens kits Tagger Size (petits éléments) -  offert en Freebie
20 Eléments et 1 Papier pour créations personnelles !
 
 Télécharger ICI

7 commentaires:

Sesame a dit…

WOW I think I've just about downloaded every freebie you have, I am truly amazed at your talent for putting kits together. I must be your biggest fan, I just started scrapping about a week ago when I got out of surgery as the Doctors won't let me do much but watch T.V and go on the computer. I hear digital scrapbooking is addictive and I can see why. I'm going to practice with the sets I've downloaded and if I'm any good at this I'll come back for the rest of your sets :) Keep up the fantastic work!

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Mungo a dit…

Thank you for this lovely elegant kit

tmmarx a dit…

Another fantastic kit!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I love how you make such different items and they always seem to go together. Merci!

Maureen a dit…

Thank you so much for this lovely kit.

ScorpioK a dit…

Love the colors in this kit thanks for sharing ;o)

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...