Freebie - "Roses" Embellissements Commercial Use

2 Eléments Full Size - PNG 300 DPI - CU

Télécharger ICI

11 commentaires:

Sarah a dit…

Oh, Cajoline these are beautiful thanks so much

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

jacqueline a dit…

Thank you Cajoline this is again awesome made.The shares are all so pretty,love to use them.

KapiColors a dit…

Que de jolis freebies que tu offres !
Et encore bravo pour tes kits qui se démarquent beaucoup des autres.

Bien à toi,
Sandrine

SuperMom a dit…

You are awesome!
All these freebies you offer... they are all great. THANKS!

I don't leave a comment on all the freebies I download, but I truly appreciate them.

I love your work, you are very talented!

MouserMo a dit…

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Marie a dit…

Thank you! REally nice!

pimprenel a dit…

thank you very much for your CU.

claire a dit…

kikou Cajoline merci à toi pour toutes ces merveilleuses fleurs & ton partage bonne fêtes de pâques amitié Claire

Cajun Beautys Scraps a dit…

Thanks for all your freebies!! They are fantastic! I have already used some of your cu4cu items to make a decorative preview image of my scraps! You can see howI used them here http://cajunbeautysscraps.blogspot.com/

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...