Freebie - Vintage Easter Tags - PU

12 Tags Tagger Size - PNG 300 dpi - PU only
Télécharger ICI
Téléchargement rapide et immédiat

5 commentaires:

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lammogliagirl a dit…

These are so beautiful, thank you very much! Your use of crocheted ribbons is so perfect that when I created giveaways for my mom-in-law's birthday, I used crocheted ribbons and Victorian gift tags and it came out gorgeous :) Thank you also for the brilliant idea!

Mat's Merry Memoirs a dit…

Thanx so very much for all your freebies that you share. I so enjoy all the vintage stuff you so generously share with us. Thanx again!!

Jerrie a dit…

Thank You very much for sharing your beautiful work. I downloaded several of your items and I love them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...