Freebie - Vintage Roses - PU

10 Eléments de tailles diverses - PNG 300 dpi - Personal Use
Télécharger ICI
Téléchargement rapide et immédiat
 

12 commentaires:

okiedee a dit…

Thank you very much...these are gorgeous roses.

Trine Secher a dit…

Thank you so much for all the vintage flowers. They are Trés Merveilleux!

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room a dit…

How pretty!! Thank you so much.:)

Bene a dit…

merci pour le partage :)

Lululiz a dit…

Beautiful roses! Thank you so much for your generous sharing of them.

Katrinshine a dit…

I would like to use your vintage flowers to create collage sheets. But I will sell these collages so I don't know what to do. I'm ready to pay foe these flowers and others.
karisamail@gmail.com

grambie a dit…

Thank you for these wondrously designed tubes. Their colors are so bright and welcoming.

AndreaA a dit…

I don't even know how I found you but I am so Happy that I did.
These are very BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you so much!!!

JeannieK a dit…

Thank you for the beautiful vintage flowers!

maureen a dit…

Thank you so much for these beautiful vintage flowers and all you do for us scrapbookers. HUGS maureen xxxxx

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...