Freebie - MIX 22 - Commercial Use

17 Elements de tailles diverses et 6 Papiers 3600X3600 - PNG 300 dpi - CU OK
Please ! No Piracy ....
Télécharger ICI
Téléchargement rapide et immédiat

10 commentaires:

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Myst a dit…

Merci bien, Cajoline!
J'ais postée sur mon blog avec un link por le tien.
Pardonne mon Français, je sais qu'il est horrible :(
Je t'embrace
Myst

Becky's Creations a dit…

Lovely , thanks so much for sharing

Carmen, the Crazy Sombrero a dit…

Hello Cajoline! I just wanted to say that I thank you so much for all the wonderful CU freebies! When I get paid again I will be purchasing come of your wonderful CU products also , I am a blinkie Designer and I would love to make you a free blinkie because you are so generous....Here is my email
fleet54wood@yahoo.com

check out my blinkie/banner gallery
https://sites.google.com/site/theblinkinglightningbug/home/my-blinking-gallery

karent a dit…

What a beautiful kit! I always love your colors! Thank you so much for sharing!

Ann a dit…

Thank you for your BEAUTIFUL freebies and I loved hearing the birds sing!!!!!

Caroline a dit…

parfait pour paques, merci!!!

Clumsinumptie a dit…

Many thanks for this lovely share. Much appreciated. xx

kastagnette a dit…

Merci beaucoup

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...