Freebie - Papiers Myrtille - CU

6 Papiers Full size 3600X3600 JPEG 300 dpi - CU OK
Télécharger ICI
Téléchargement rapide et immédiat

11 commentaires:

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room a dit…

How pretty! I LOVE your papers and thank you so much for sharing them with me.:)

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking a dit…

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work. You always make such beautiful paper.

Barbara a dit…

Beautiful papers, and I really enjoyed the birdsong sounds, too!

marzenna79 a dit…

Cajoline, thank you very much for freebie, hugs, I love you violet and purple. Greetings from Poland.

deerwilderness a dit…

Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful papers with us.

Azur a dit…

Merci. Un autre beau freebie.

kokotte a dit…

J'adoooore! Merci.

Connie D a dit…

Thank you for the beautiful purple papers. Love em.

kastagnette a dit…

Merci beaucoup

Petra a dit…

Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie!!! Hugs ♥♥♥ Petra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...