Freebie - Papiers Réglisse - CU

6 Papiers Full size 3600X3600 JPEG 300 dpi - CU OK
Télécharger ICI
Téléchargement rapide et immédiat

8 commentaires:

Carol a dit…

Thanks, cajoline!
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

VJ's Scrap Room a dit…

Thank you so much for sharing your GORGEOUS papers with me.:) LOVE THEM!!

karent a dit…

Beautiful papers! TYVM!

Catherine a dit…

I came across your blog yesterday and I'm absolutely in awe. I can't wait to check everything out. I had a question regarding the digital papers (the one I'm looking at is in your freebies, papiers reglisse) with the CU OK mark in the upper right corner. I sell crafts and prints from digital images. I don't sell the individual images, just creations using them. So is it okay to use your digital papers (like the freebie papiers reglisse) for that? Just not reselling the digital image directly? I just wanted to verify because I was a little confused. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creations. I'm so excited to see everything you have. Wonderful!!!!

Nathalie a dit…

merci :)

rabidbunny a dit…

gorgeous papers...thank you very much!

Val a dit…

c'est superbe, merci beaucoup

Scrumptious a dit…

These are stunning! Thank you so much, and for making them CU OK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...