CU Laces 4


Ce pack en Commercial Use se compose de 11 dentelles  en PNG 300 dpi.
Full size (facilement redimensionnables).
Type de fichier : zip
1 fichier à télécharger : 30, 7 Mo
Conditions d'utilisation : Commercial use (penser à consulter les conditions d'utilisation
contenues dans le fichier).
Pas pour des freebies - Not for freebies.
Prix : 4, 00 €    2, 00 €

2 commentaires:

jackid a dit…

I would just like to say a BIG thankyou for the wonerful freebies you give away and here is a link for a card I made using one of your images and some papers I got from you hope you like it
Jacki xx

jackid a dit…

I would just like to say a BIG thankyou for the wonerful freebies you give away and here is a link for a card I made using one of your images and some papers I got from you hope you like it
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...