Freebie - Lily of the valley buttons CU

10 Buttons with vintage decoration Lily of the valley - PNG 300 dpi - CU OK
Télécharger ICI
Téléchargement rapide et immédiat

5 commentaires:

Mat's Merry Memoirs a dit…

Cajoline I adore your work, downloaded a few freebie papers and some of your mixes...thanx for these buttons, my birth flower, just love it, thanx so much for your generosity!:)

RoseAddict a dit…

Merci beaucoup pour ces jolis boutons!

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

Lili dAix a dit…

Merci beaucoup pour ces très jolis boutons !

JeannieK a dit…

Thank you very much Cajoline for all the wonderful freebies I've picked up today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...